A Randomized Trial of Sirolimus-Based Graft Versus Host Disease Prophylaxis After Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation in Relapsed Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Methotrexate; Tacrolimus; Tacrolimus; Thiotepa
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Dec 2016 Status changed from discontinued to active, no longer recruiting.
- 04 Dec 2013 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Aug 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2011 to 1 Oct 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History