A Phase II, Randomized, Controlled, Observer-Blind, Single-Center Study to Evaluate Safety and Immunogenicity of Two Doses, Administered Three Weeks Apart, and a Six Month Booster Dose of Two Surface Antigen Adjuvanted With MF59C.1 Influenza Vaccines Containing 7.5 Micrograms or 15 Micrograms of A/H5N1 Influenza Antigen and of a Non-Adjuvanted Influenza Vaccine Containing 15 Micrograms of A/H5N1 Influenza Antigen, in Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H5N1 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 19 Jul 2011 Actual end date (Jan 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jul 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Apr 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History