A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Parallel-Group Study Evaluating the Effects of 2 Different Regimens of Montelukast (Daily Dosing and Intermittent, Episode-Driven Dosing) Compared With Placebo in the Treatment of Episodic Asthma in Children Aged 6 Months to 5 Years.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Montelukast (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 04 Jul 2012 Company added in association field as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 04 Jul 2012 Additional trial locations added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 04 Jul 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 1350 to 1700 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History