Phase I Study of Intravenous Triapine (IND 68338) in Combination With Pelvic Radiation Therapy With or Without Weekly Intravenous Cisplatin Chemotherapy for Locally Advanced Cervical, Vaginal, or Pelvic Gynecologic Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs OCX 191 (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Cervical cancer; Endometrial cancer; Ovarian cancer; Vulvovaginal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 16 Mar 2010 Actual patient number (11) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Mar 2010 Actual end date (Aug 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Sep 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.