A Phase II, Randomized, Open-Label Study of Cetuximab and Bevacizumab Alone or in Combination With Fixed-Dose Rate Gemcitabine as First-Line Therapy of Patients With Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of the Pancreas.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab; Cetuximab; Gemcitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ImClone Systems
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Mar 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2008 to 1 Dec 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jan 2009 Results were reported at the ASCO 2009 Gastrointestinal Cancer Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History