A Study to Describe the Antiviral Effect of Entecavir (ETV) in Blacks/African Americans and Hispanics With Chronic Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) Infection Who Are Nucleoside-Naive.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Entecavir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Oct 2012 Primary endpoint 'Virological-response-rate' has been met, according to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release.
- 15 Oct 2012 Primary endpoint 'Viral-load' has been met, according to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History