Evaluation of the Effects of Salmon Calcitonin Nasal Spray Compared to Placebo on Bone Microarchitecture Measured by High Resolution Peripheral Micro- Computed-Tomography Over 2 Years in Postmenopausal Women (a Pilot Study).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Calcitonin (Primary)
- Indications Bone resorption; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Oct 2013 Results presented at the 35th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research.
- 28 Dec 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Jun 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History