A multicentre, randomised, placebo-controlled, double-blind, 4-arm parallel-group, 2-week study to evaluate the safety, tolerability, pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics of GW642444H (100 administered once daily in the morning via DISKUS [TM] dry-powder inhaler) compared with SEREVENT (salmeterol) (50mcg administered twice daily via DISKUS dry-powder inhaler) and placebo in subjects with moderate COPD [chronic obstructive pulmonary disease].
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vilanterol (Primary) ; Salmeterol
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 May 2010 Actual end date (May 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 May 2010 Actual patient number (71) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.