Quetiapine versus sertraline as the pharmacological component in a standardised psychopharmacological and psychotherapeutic treatment of borderline personality disorder: a randomised, rater-blinded study
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Quetiapine; Sertraline
- Indications Borderline personality disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms QuBor
- 15 Mar 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 23 Oct 2006 Status change
- 22 Oct 2006 New trial record.