Phase I Study of High Dose Gefitinib (Iressa) for the Treatment of Carcinomatous Meningitis in Adult Patients With Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer and Known or Suspected EGFR Mutations.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Gefitinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 29 Jan 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Oct 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Feb 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.