A Phase IIIB, Randomized, Active Controlled Open-Label Study Of Sunitinib (Sutent) 37.5 Mg Daily Vs Imatinib Mesylate 800 mg Daily In The Treatment Of Patients With Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors (GIST) Who Have Had Progressive Disease While On 400 mg Daily Of Imatinib.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Imatinib; Sunitinib
- Indications Gastrointestinal stromal tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 31 Jul 2017 This trial has been completed in UK (on-2009-11-23), according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 19 Jan 2010 Actual patient number (60) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.