Study to Demonstrate Non-inferiority of GSK Biologicals' Hib-MenC Given With Infanrix™ Penta Versus NeisVac-C™ Given With Infanrix™ Hexa at 3, 5 Months of Age and Persistence Prior to a Hib-MenC Booster at 11 Months and Immunogenicity of the Booster
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Hib-meningococcal vaccine group C conjugate (Primary) ; DTaP-hepatitis B-poliovirus vaccine; Hib DTaP hepatitis B poliovirus vaccine (Infanrix hexa); Meningococcal vaccine group C conjugate
- Indications Haemophilus infections; Meningococcal group C infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 14 Nov 2011 Actual end date changed from Nov 2006 to Jun 2007 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Oct 2008 Actual end date changed from Jun 2007 to Nov 2006 as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov.
- 22 Oct 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History