Electronic Schizophrenia Treatment Adherence Registry (e-STAR): an observational international study to evaluate treatment adherence in schizophrenia with long-acting risperidone microspheres.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Risperidone (Primary)
- Indications Schizoaffective disorder; Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms e-STAR
- Sponsors Janssen
- 06 Nov 2010 24-month results of the preplanned cost-effectiveness analysis presented at the 13th Annual European Congress of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (EISPOR).
- 03 Nov 2009 Actual end date (Jun 2009) and actual number of patients (230) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Nov 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.