A Multi-center, Single-arm Study of the TAXUS Liberte-SR Stent for the Direct Stenting Treatment of Patients With de Novo Coronary Artery Lesions.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Angina pectoris; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Myocardial ischaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATLAS-DS
- Sponsors Boston Scientific Corporation
- 01 Feb 2012 Additional lead trial investigator (Peter Maurer) identified and added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Apr 2011 Actual end date is Sep 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.