A randomized open-label study to compare the safety and efficacy of conversion from a calcineurin inhibitor to sirolimus vs continued use of a calcineurin inhibitor in heart transplant recipients with mild-moderate impaired renal function
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary) ; Calcineurin inhibitors; Ciclosporin; Tacrolimus
- Indications Heart transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 09 Jul 2012 Results published in the American Journal of Transplantation.
- 04 May 2011 Results presented at the American Transplant Congress -- 11th Joint Congress of the American Society of Transplant Surgeons and the American Society of Transplantation.
- 16 Apr 2011 Results presented at the 31st Annual Meeting and Scientific Sessions of the International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History