Phase I/II Trial of Bortezomib (Velcade) in Addition to Tacrolimus and Methotrexate to Prevent Graft Versus Host Disease (GVHD) After Mismatched Allogeneic Non-Myeloablative Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib; Filgrastim; Methotrexate; Tacrolimus
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease; Haematological malignancies; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 16 Feb 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Feb 2012 Actual patient number is 45 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Feb 2012 Actual end date (Sep 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.