Treatment of menstrual migraine with sequential, transdermal, 17-beta-estradiol. A double-blind, randomised, cross-over trial
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Estradiol (Primary)
- Indications Menstrual migraine
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 23 Jun 2011 Primary endpoint 'Headache-attacks' has not been met.
- 23 Jun 2011 Results published in Fertility and Sterility.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History