TAXUS ATLAS LONG LESION: A multi-center, single-arm study of the TAXUS Liberte-SR stent for the treatment of patients with long de novo coronary artery lesions.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Angina pectoris; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Myocardial ischaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATLAS-Long-Lesion
- Sponsors Boston Scientific Corporation
- 22 Sep 2009 Three-year results were presented at the annual Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics (TCT) scientific symposium, according to a Boston Scientific media release.
- 05 Feb 2009 Clinical data from this trial form part of the pre-marketing approval application submitted to the FDA for Taxus Liberte Long paclitaxel-eluting coronary stent system, according to a media release from Boston Scientific.
- 01 Dec 2008 Primary endpoint 'In stent restenosis' has been met.