A Randomized, Double-Blind Study to Compare the Efficacy of Treatment With Denosumab Versus Alendronate Sodium in Postmenopausal Women With Low Bone Mineral Denisty.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Denosumab (Primary) ; Alendronic acid
- Indications Bone resorption; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DECIDE
- 01 Sep 2009 Additional trial locations identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jun 2009 Results published as an abstract in the proceedings of the 91st Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society (ENDO 2009).
- 01 Jan 2009 Efficacy and tolerability outcomes were published in the Journal of Bone and Mineral Research.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History