Phase I Safety, Pharmacokinetic, and Pharmacodynamic Study of KW-2449 in Acute Leukemias (AML), Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS), and Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs KW 2449 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Acute promyelocytic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Kyowa Kirin Pharmaceutical Development
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Apr 2008 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Oct 2006 New trial record.