A multicenter, randomized, parallel-group, double-blind, placebo-controlled flexible-dose study to assess the efficacy and safety of viagra (sildenafil citrate) in men with erectile dysfunction (ED) who do not self identify
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Sildenafil (Primary)
- Indications Erectile dysfunction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 23 Jun 2010 After 8 weeks, International Index of Erectile Function scores (primary endpoint) were better in recipients of sildenafil versus placebo (5.4 vs 1.1; p<0.001).
- 23 Jun 2010 Results were published in Urology.
- 07 Aug 2008 Patient numbers changed from 300 to 371 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History