Phase 3, multicenter, multi-national, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of alfimeprase in subjects with occluded central venous access devices.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Alfimeprase (Primary)
- Indications Catheter thrombosis; Peripheral arterial occlusive disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SONOMA-2
- Sponsors ARCA biopharma Inc
- 17 Mar 2008 Nuvelo have decided to terminate their clinical development of alfimeprase after obtaining disappointing efficacy results in the SONOMA-3 trial [see media release 9086453 and profile 700018108].
- 01 Jun 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 23 Oct 2006 New trial record.