A randomized, single blinded, placebo-controlled, multi-centre, phase II study of lapatinib in patients with locally advanced squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Antineoplastics; Lapatinib
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 May 2011 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database).
- 27 May 2011 Actual initiation date changed from Mar 2006 to 30 Nov 2005 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History