Phase III Randomized, Multi Center Study Of Sunitinib Malate (SU 011248) Or Capecitabine In Subjects With Advanced Breast Cancer Who Failed Both A Taxane And An Anthracycline Chemotherapy Regimen Or Failed With A Taxane And For Whom Further Anthracycline Therapy Is Not Indicated.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine; Sunitinib
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 28 Jul 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Apr 2011 Status changed from discontinued to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jan 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2011 to 1 Jun 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History