A Multi Centre, Randomised, Open Label, Cross-over Study to Evaluate the Percentage of False Negative Osteoporosis Diagnosis's Using the Standard Case-finding Procedure as Described by the Dutch Institute for Healthcare (CBO) and to Determine the Preference of Adult Osteoporosis Patients Between Once Monthly Dosing of Ibandronate (150 mg) and Once Weekly Dosing of Alendronate (70 mg)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alendronic acid (Primary) ; Ibandronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 10 Mar 2011 Trial phase changed from III to IV as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Nov 2007 Addition of trial centres.
- 23 Oct 2006 New trial record.