Study of the modulatory activity of an LHRH [luteinising hormone-releasing hormone] agonist (leuprolide) [leuprorelin] on melanoma peptide vaccines [melanoma vaccine gp100 + melanoma vaccine] as adjuvant therapy in melanoma patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Leuprorelin (Primary) ; MAGE-A3 peptide vaccine; Melanoma vaccine; Melanoma vaccine gp100
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 May 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.