A Phase 1/2, Open-Label, Dose Escalation Study to Assess the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Recombinant Interleukin 21 (rIL-21) Administered Concomitantly With Sorafenib (Nexavar) in Subjects With Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Denenicokin; Sorafenib
- Indications Renal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ZymoGenetics
- 02 Jun 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jun 2009 Actual number of patients (52) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jun 2009 Actual end date (May 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.