Thymoglobulin, Sirolimus and Mycophenolate Mofetil for Prevention of Acute GVHD Following Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin (Primary) ; Mycophenolate mofetil; Mycophenolate mofetil; Sirolimus
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Oct 2011 Actual initiation date (Sep 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Oct 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Oct 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.