Approaches to Chronic Occlusions With Sirolimus Stents-Cypher (ACROSS-Cypher) Total Occlusion Study of Coronary Arteries 4 Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Myocardial ischaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACROSS-CYPHER
- 13 Nov 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Feb 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2011 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Oct 2007 Results were presented at the 19th annual Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics (TCT) scientific symposium, held in Washington DC, USA from October 20-25. The primary endpoint has been met.