Bone-Targeted Therapy Combining Zoledronate With Atorvastatin in Renal Cell Carcinoma: A Phase II Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin (Primary) ; Zoledronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Bone metastases; Renal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Jan 2012 Actual patient numbet (11) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jan 2012 Actual end date (Jan 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.