A 12-Week Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Placebo- and Active- Controlled Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Formoterol Fumarate Inhalation Solution 20 Mcg/0.5 mL Delivered by OMRON MicroAir NE-U22V Nebulizer in the Treatment of Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Formoterol (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mylan Specialty
- 09 Nov 2010 Actual end date (May 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Nov 2010 Actual initiation date (January 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Oct 2006 New trial record.