A Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled Trial of Immunotherapy With Autologous Antigen-Loaded Dendritic Cells (Provenge®, APC8015) for Asymptomatic, Metastatic, Hormone-Refractory Prostate Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sipuleucel-T (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Dendreon Corporation
- 18 Feb 2017 Results of survival outcomes from three phase III studies including this study presented at the 2017 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium
- 17 Sep 2013 Sipuleucel-T has been approved by the European Commission for the treatment of asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic, metastatic hormone-refractory prostate cancer. Approval was based on the results of this and 2 other trials.
- 16 May 2012 Results from an exploratory analysis will be presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, according to a Dendreon Corporation media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History