Efficacy and Safety of Levetiracetam Versus Placebo on Levodopa-Induced Dyskinesias in Advanced Parkinson's Disease (LeLeDys Study) - A Monocenter, Randomized, Stratified, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Phase IV Study
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Levetiracetam (Primary)
- Indications Drug-induced dyskinesia; Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LeLeDys
- 24 Mar 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 16 Jan 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 44 to 34 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jan 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2008 to 1 Jun 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History