A Phase IIIB/IV, Open Label Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of a Pre-defined, Fixed Dose of Gonal-f® (Filled-by-Mass in a Prefilled Pen) Based on Subject Baseline Characteristics, for Ovarian Stimulation in Subjects Undergoing in Vitro Fertilization (IVF).
Phase of Trial: Phase III/IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Follitropin alfa (Primary) ; Choriogonadotropin alfa
- Indications Female infertility
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CONSORT in ART
- Sponsors Merck Serono
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Feb 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 May 2006.
- 31 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed according to NCT.