A phase II study to evaluate the efficacy, safety and genomic markers of response of capecitabine as neoadjuvant therapy in women with newly diagnosed locally advanced breast cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 Dec 2015 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Oct 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Mar 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.