Randomized Phase II Neoadjuvant Study of Temozolomide Alone or With Pegylated Interferon-alpha 2b in Patients With Resectable AJCC Stage IIIB/IIIC or Stage IV (M1a) Metastatic Melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Temozolomide (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2b
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Nov 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Aug 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.