Phase II study of sunitinib (SU011248) in patients with small cell lung cancer who are either chemo-naive (extensive disease) or have a "sensitive" relapse.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Sunitinib (Primary)
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Dec 2015 Results (n=9), published in the European Journal of Cancer.
- 14 Jul 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Aug 2009 Additional trial identifier NCT00953459, CDR0000639063, EU-20910 identified and inclusion and exclusion criteria amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.