A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Tolerability of TREXIMA (Sumatriptan Succinate/Naproxen Sodium) for a Single Moderate or Severe Headache in Adults Diagnosed With Probable Migraine Without Aura (ICHD-II 1.6.1).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Naproxen sodium/sumatriptan (Primary)
- Indications Migraine without aura
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors POZEN
- 09 Feb 2010 Actual initiation date (Sep 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Feb 2010 Actual end date (Feb 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Aug 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported on ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History