A randomized, 6-week, double-blind, parallel study to evaluate the efficacy and the safety of flexible doses of extended release OROS paliperidone compared with olanzapine in the treatment of patients with schizophrenia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Paliperidone (Primary) ; Olanzapine
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Xian-Janssen
- 04 May 2010 Actual patient number (288) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Oct 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 26 Oct 2006 New trial record.