Phase 1/2 study of oral MKC-1 administered twice daily for 14 consecutive days every 3 weeks in combination with pemetrexed.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs MKC 1 (Primary) ; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors EntreMed
- 19 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Nov 2008 Primary endpoint, tumour response, met for the efficacy portion of the trial according to an EntreMed media release.
- 23 Oct 2008 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.