Phase II Trial of Thalidomide and Doxil® (Doxorubicin HCL Liposome Injection) in Patients With Androgen Independent Prostate Cancer (AIPC) With a Rising PSA While on Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Doxorubicin liposomal (Primary) ; Thalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Jun 2012 Actual patient number is 40 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jun 2012 Actual end date (Jan 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.