Bevacizumab, dacarbazine and interferon alfa-2a combination as a first-line therapy in patients with locally advancing or metastatic melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab; Dacarbazine; Interferon alpha-2a
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Apr 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 40 to 27 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Apr 2009 Actual end date (April 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Apr 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.