A Randomised Double Blind Dose-Ranging Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of a Monovalent H5 DNA Influenza Vaccine (A Vietnam/1194/2004) Administered by Particle Mediated Epidermal Delivery (PMED) to Healthy Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 14 Feb 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Jan 2007.
- 30 Jan 2007 Status change from Recruiting to Completed
- 28 Oct 2006 New trial record.