A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose Escalation Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Multiple Oral Doses of KP-1461 in HIV+ Adults Who Have Failed Two or More Highly Active Antiretroviral Regimens (HAART)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Drugs KP 1461 (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Koronis Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Jan 2008 Status change from in progress to completed.
- 07 Oct 2007 Interim safety results have been presented at IDSA 2007.
- 04 Oct 2007 A total of 32 subjects have completed the study so far.