A Phase I Study of Sunitinib (SU11248), an Oral Multi-Targeted Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor, in Children With Refractory Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Sunitinib (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Pharmacokinetics
- 20 Jul 2012 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Dec 2010 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Apr 2010 Status changed from suspended to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.