The influence of continuous perioperative beta-blocker therapy [esmolol] in combination with phosphodiesterase inhibition [enoximone] on cardiac neurohormonal activation and myocardial ischaemia in high-risk vascular surgery patients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Enoximone (Primary) ; Esmolol (Primary)
- Indications Myocardial ischaemia
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 May 2007 Status change from recruiting to completed.
- 28 Oct 2006 New trial record.