A Phase 3, Randomized, 6-Month, Double-Blind Trial in Subjects With Bipolar I Disorder to Evaluate the Continued Safety and Maintenance of Effect of Ziprasidone Plus a Mood Stabilizer (vs Placebo Plus a Mood Stabilizer) Following a Minimum of 2 Months of Response to Open-Label Treatment With Both Agents
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ziprasidone (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar disorders; Bipolar I disorders; Lipid metabolism disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 27 May 2010 Pharmacodynamic outcomes were reported at the 163rd Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association.
- 26 Jan 2010 Results were published in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry.
- 22 Dec 2009 Actual patient number changed 239 to 584 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History