A Randomized, Open Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals' HPV Vaccine co-Administered Intramuscularly With Boostrix and/or Menactra in Healthy Female Subjects Aged 11–18 Years.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs DTaP vaccine (Primary) ; Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant bivalent Japan Vaccine/MedImmune (Primary) ; Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate
- Indications Cervical cancer; Diphtheria; Human papillomavirus infections; Pertussis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 03 Aug 2011 Primary endpoints 'Geometric-mean-antibody-concentration' , 'Geometric-mean-antibody-titre' and 'antibody levels' have been met.
- 13 Oct 2009 Actual patient number (1330) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Oct 2009 Actual end date changed from Mar 2008 to Feb 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History