Phase I/II trial of gemcitabine/pemetrexed combination in patients with advanced cutaneous T-cell lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Pemetrexed (Primary)
- Indications Mycosis fungoides; Sezary syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 17 Jul 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Aug 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.