A Randomized, Blinded, 12-week Comparison of Elvucitabine/Efavirenz/Tenofovir Versus Lamivudine/Efavirenz/Tenofovir in HIV-1 Infected, Treatment Naive Subjects. There is a 36 Week, Open Label, Extension Phase for Eligible Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Elvucitabine (Primary) ; Efavirenz; Lamivudine; Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications HIV infections; HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Achillion Pharmaceuticals
- 17 Feb 2010 96-week final results will be presented at the 17th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections, according to an Achillion Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 16 Feb 2010 96-week follow-up results presented at the 17th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.
- 25 Aug 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.